At CaixaBank we strive to remain accessible and close to our customers at all times through our extensive branch network and the other channels available to them. We also employ empathy and active listening, and get involved in the communities in which we operate. This includes efforts to ascertain the concerns of our customers and to provide them with the appropriate guidance and proposals to resolve these concerns.
Branch offices facilitate high-quality, tailored advice, and are supported by the other complementary channels.
- CaixaBank has the largest branch network in Spain, with 5,251 offices.
- It is present in 100% of Spanish towns and cities with more than 25,000 residents, and in 99% of those with over 10,000.
- Five A Offices, which are outfitted with the latest technology, have been opened.
- The structure has been extended to a total of 14 Regional Divisions, building closer ties throughout Spain.
CaixaBank employs transparent and fluid contact with all its stakeholders, particularly customers, shareholders and employees:
- Careful and constant management of interactions with the media.
- Through a network of communications managers at each Regional Division, who liaise with each area of operation.
- Strong presence on the main social networks.
- Sponsorships that reflect our vision and corporate culture and that promote cultural, social and economic progress.
CaixaBank has gone to great lengths to facilitate access to its products and services by as many people as possible.
- Its broad commercial offer is specialised for each segment as well as for MicroBank, the Group's social banking arm, specialised in microfinance.
- It has eradicated physical and sensory-based barriers by installing access ramps and eliminating any steps at office entrances, ensuring that ATMs are accessible for use by all, and following the Web Accessibility Initiative's AA level guidelines.